Sunday, 2 February 2014

There and back again

how to wear zara patterned skirt uk fashion and lifestyle blog cold knees fashion blog cold knees fashion blog

Camel coat: Joseph via charity shop//fluffy jumper: Topshop//Skirt: Zara//Flats: Topshop

It's been an age since I've posted.. I don't believe in apologies about this- it's my blog and I'll post when I want to, and I really don't think anyone suffers when I don't post. Now that's out the way, here is my new favourite skirt, which I snapped up in the Zara sale. I do love the last dregs of their sale- items go from £59.99 to £49.99 and then somehow right down to £12.99. Sadly Zara don't think they need lots of checkout counters as it probably damages the Spanish aesthetic of the shop so the queue was absolutely horrendous. Grr.

Since I last posted Christmas and New Year have come and gone, nothing majorly exciting has happened; I've baked, painted, read, walked.. and probably plenty more verbs too. I'm a bit more with it on Instagram so follow me on there if you like pictures of flowers, food, cats and pretty houses- ColdKnees.
Here's a sneak preview
coldknees instagram photos coldknees instagram photos coldknees instagram photos coldknees instagram photos coldknees instagram photos Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

21 comments:

  1. Nice skirt :)
    Www.loveandelegance.info



    ReplyDelete
  2. You can post whenever you want! I'll always enjoy coming back and seeing your cute outfits. I really love this skirt you're wearing here. It looks great with your classic camel coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always best to wait until the very end of the Zara sale! I saw this skirt and was so tempted but left it behind. Love your instagram by the way, it's so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt :) Nice shots on instagram too.
    It's great that you don't feel the need to apologize, because you really shouldn't have to. Great attitude, something I need to keep in mind too.

    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes, can't go wrong with a bit of patent. Your instagram feed filled with gorgeous flowers always makes me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures, you look great doll. No worries on not posting, you are right, post when you feel like it. No one owes anyone anything really!! Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love this coat, can't believe you picked it up in a charity shop, what a find!
    I'm loving your Instagram right now, your flower pictures always brighten my feed up!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're back :)!! I agree with you re: it being your blog. I don't think anyone has the right to feel 'put out' so to speak if you don't blog for a while, you just have to do it when you want to :). The skirt is lovely but I agree with what you say about Zara, the checkouts are always so busy and it's probably why most of the time I walk out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely dear, your skirt is fab. I picked up two things in the Zara sale a couple of weeks back and you're so right about the amount of tills they have - the queue was pretty long when I was there and there were only two tills in a huge shop. I love your photos on Instagram, I'm already a follower and have been meaning to say that your painting is so lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I didn't realise you painted! Yes Rachel, yes! I hope to see more :D

    I'm glad you're back and I like your attitude towards being away, I always feel the guilt dripping in but to be honest I really shouldn't care so much. Your skirt suits you well and looks ace paired with that carmel coloured jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Babe you look stunning! I adore your skirt! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello lovely, glad to see you are back, looking lovely as always! Love the skirt!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. The inside of Zara stresses me out so much. There is stuff everywhere and people milling around. I love all your instagram photos - that feather one the other day was amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good old Zara sale, it's certainly worth waiting for :) Love the cow print! <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay glad to see you back! I love this outfit, that skirt is AMAZING!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have some lovely plates - loving your instagram styling at the moment. Also - that Joseph coat is such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so gorgeous,and the picture is beautiful.

    http://www.2015cocobagsale.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3